Sketchbook Project 2012: Page 8-9

Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - Scattered

Happy Leap Day! (Click on link to find out interesting facts about today)

My theme for this sketchbook is "Miracle of Life" and part of what that means to me is meditation everyday. This drawing, however, shows how distracting the mind can be with thoughts, if one gets out of the rhythm of reaching deep within oneself for that stable platform of peace.

My lovely and ever-so-patient husband took time off his busy computer work at home to help me hold the sketchbook open, even though it's pretty brainless work. I love that even in his stress, he loves me enough to help me with projects that I'm on.

An earlier version of this was submitted for an Illustration Friday challenge: Little Pixy Boots' Blog: Illustration Friday - Scattered

More next!

love,
pixy

Comments

Popular Posts