Exciting! My First Ever Children's Book is Out on Amazon.com!

It's not perfect, but it is my dream come true to make a children's book, maybe two or six... oh, why not more? Now my first ever is on sale at Amazon.com!


http://www.amazon.com/Girl-Named-Sam-Jennifer-Hartinger/dp/1480204498/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389905129&sr=1-1&keywords=a+girl+named+sam

I'm glad I finally made it to the finished line. I don't know if it is because I am a Horse in Chinese zodiac or just the fact that I am an artist, but my life is full of unfinished projects. Right now, the thought of my almost-finished cross-stitch embroidery is bugging me....

Anyway I hope that you guys will buy it and those who have, I hope you like it and its message!
The cover was done by yours truly on Adobe Indesign, with the help of a good friend who educated me on the importance of typography and its pedagogic significance on young kids.

Great gift for a friend! Click on the picture to go to its page on Amazon.com!

Love,
pixy


Comments

Popular Posts