A Sneak Peek at My Upcoming Children's Book!



This book by Jennifer Hartinger and me will be published on Amazon.com when it is finished. Surprisingly the cover was designed mainly by yours truly, even though we have a team of designers helping us with the project. They ended up using the font and colours I did as a draft for them.

This picnic scene is reminiscent of my childhood days by the beach, and I remember all my imaginary picnics with imaginary friends. Props were whatever we could find - shells, leaves, stones, grandma's basket...etc. Those were much simpler days for kids before the iPad, iPhone and computers came about. Besides immediate props available at hand, I used to love mini-me versions of what the adults were using, like the little cups and spoons, little plates etc.

Come "like" our Facebook page!

x
pixy

P.S. Check out the new cover I have created.


Comments

Popular Posts