Sketchbook Project 2012: Page 30-31

Sketchbook Project 2012 by Little Pixy Boots.

Title: An Angel in the Making

Sketchbook Project 2012 by Little Pixy Boots - An Angel in the Making

I'm sorry to say, unlike Leonardo da Vinci, I didn't have a dead embryo or unborn baby to draw a still life from. It's a little hard to obtain such a baby nowadays, even though so many babies are aborted. Thus this is a rough copy of Leonardo da Vinci's work of art from his sketch book. 

I've hidden some signs in the baby that are also rather meaningful to me, and of course I have a deeper meaning as to why it's called an angel in the making. I've always wondered how I was like as an unborn baby in the womb, and I've always wondered why I don't have memories of my nine months in the womb. The Chinese consider the nine months as the first year of a baby's life.

My mum says I kicked a lot in the womb, so I wasn't probably this angelic, peaceful and smiling.

See the rest of my Sketchbook Project 2012
The last page (finally!) is going to be posted tomorrow.

 x
pixy

Comments

Popular Posts