Sketchbook Project 2012: Page 26-27

Sketchbook Project 2012 by Little Pixy Boots.

Title: A Miao Tribe Girl

Sketchbook Project 2012 by Little Pixy Boots - A Miao Tribe Girl

Finally I'm off the sub-theme of the Dragons.....

These pages were inspired by my dream diary, where I described myself flying in the air, avoiding adversaries from afar, and going towards a healer's convention. I wonder if I really am a healer though - my friends have told me that I am, but I'm not sure I deserve the title.

At the healer's convention, I met this Miao tribe girl (disclaimer: I did not verify the costume with the actual Miao Tribe costume; I drew it according to my dream) with amazing blue eyes - one was almost milky-white and the other was so dark, it was the colour of the midnight sky.

She seemed troubled in my dream. I'm not sure why. But I hope whatever trouble she had, she will overcome it somehow.

See the rest of my Sketchbook Project 2012.

x
pixy

Comments

Popular Posts