Sketchbook Project 2012: Page 22-23

Sketchbook Project 2012 by Little Pixy Boots.

Title: The Dragon's Cupcake

Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - The Dragon's Cupcake

 Tried my best to create a cute and not ugly dragon.

Decided it is more exciting with a punk hairdo.

The reason why I keep trying to draw dragons is that

1) I still haven't succeeded in drawing a fearsome-looking dragon that looks menacing enough to scare your poop out of your pants;

2) there are no real live dragons for me to take a photo and then practice sketching; 

3) I try to figure out where the prehistoric men have imagined it from - dinosaurs or something - while I figure out what my imagination tells me how they look like.

Nope, haven't found the formula to drawing dragons yet, but that doesn't stop me from practicing!
A nose like a pig's? 
Ears like a goat's? 
Mane like a horse's? 
Hmm...

Happy Dragon Year, everyone :) The birth rate of the entire Chinese population in the world is rumoured to reach for the heavens this year.

See the rest of my Sketchbook Project 2012.
x
pixy

Comments

Popular Posts