Illustration Friday - Swell

My interpretation of "Swell".

"Ocean"

Swell (ocean) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A swell, in the context of an ocean, sea or lake, is a series of surface gravity waves that is not generated by the local wind.


Some of you might find this familiar - that's because I submitted a previously half-coloured version here. Drawn by hand with pencil, and coloured in Photoshop with my new Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch tablet. I'm still getting used to it, but the level of detail I can paint with this is hundred times better than just with the mousepad. Life just gets better and better :)

From left-right: Nezha (a boy with mystical fire power), Dragon King, a Chinese dragon and Guanyin. At the bottom right, a poor soul who needs to be saved! lol


Hope you guys like it,
xoxo
pixy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts