Illustration Friday: Beginner

A-B-C

This week I decided to flex my Adobe Illustrator muscle a bit to see if I can draw something fast on Illustrator. It's not as fast as I thought, because I got caught up with errands, but this is still simple.

Being around my godchildren after I returned to Singapore reminds me of the time when I entered kindergarten and did not know a single word of English. Thus this illustration was a reminder of how I was a beginner in English and learnt my ABCs.


I don't know why, but during my meditation, images of a female fox opening up a window in an apple, holding an apple pie for sale, came to my mind. Gosh, what the mind can conjure when you are focusing on being quiet!


Somehow I thought a nice polar bear sitting to eat his fishy lunch was fun too.


And a cat wearing a funny hat.

Enjoy!
pixy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts