My Neighbour's Powder Puff Puppy


I'm never good with dog names, so the breed of my neighbour's new dog slipped out of my mind as soon as she told me.

I think the full name is: "Chinese Crested Powder Puff" puppy

All I know is that she (not the neighbour) loves chewing leaves and has the words "Chinese" and "Powder Puff" in her breed name, and that's good enough for me to recognise a fellow kin. 

She's Chinese? Wonderful! Never mind that she is soft fluffy fur all over and I'm not. We have the same eyes, no?


 She was such a cute li'l one, barely bigger than my blue garden broom.


Like me, she's quite a vegetarian.
She loves chewing leaves, redcurrants and any fruit she could find.
Viking Man's hand looks almost twice her size!



She's not just a puppy - she's my new buddy who's nice and fluffy.
And they grow up all too fast.
x
pixy


Comments

Popular Posts