Ripple Sketches: Yucky Muck and Extreme Makeover


 Yucky Muck
I've added two more drawings to the Ripple effort (ripplesketches.blogspot.com) but the owner of the blog told me that these would be up for $10 donations in August! She must be really busy....! 

Do you know that $10 can buy 3 bottles of dishwashing liquid to wash one bird? Read more on ripplesketches.blogspot.com.

This bird was inspired by this photo on the web:
I think it's horrible to walk around in yucky oily muck the whole day, and the water to bathe in is the cause of it.

Extreme Makeover

I like my second piece entitled "Extreme Makeover".

Of course it's inspired by my liking for the "Extreme Makeover - Home series", haha. It's a sea otter.... a poor mammal who looks quite lost in his surroundings, finding his home totally made-over with black oil on its rocks, beaches and water.
That's the poor sea otter - I changed the body of the otter into a rock though in my drawing. At first, I didn't know it was *that* plump....

Wait for it if you want the 4" x 6" original sketchcard for these! They will be up in August and I'll update my blog then.

pixy






Comments

Popular Posts