Illustration Friday: Perspective 2

Although someone said that I should leave this drawing as black and white, I still wanted to colour it... so this is "Perspective" in colour...

 
I'm actually quite proud of it in colour, hehe, because I seldom complete a drawing I started. I need more discipline *yessiree* In the sketch, I was in Mediacorp Studios, waiting outside the makeup room. It was a time in my life when I was struggling with my job then, whether I should stay or quit and pursue my dreams. Instead of making a decision, I chose to bring a sketch book with me to escape into my thoughts.


I was a chameleon with haircuts then - trying to define myself through unexpected cuts like this. Yes, sometimes I tell the hairstylist to cut "whatever" and the result is unexpected.


I was haunted by a spirit then too, which gave me constant headaches and made me love this scary bag. I burnt it. Yes I did. Had a bonfire outside my house.

 Those were my favourite sandals! But they broke. I love wearing such things to work...freedom in fashion is what I like about the TV industry. They carried me everywhere I went, like I was walking on air.

 
Those were my thoughts. Could you decipher them? haha.


x pixy

Comments

Popular Posts