I.F. theme this week!

The illustration friday email says:

"Hello creative geniuses!
This week's topic is "Brave" suggested by Liz (http://turtlebirdblog.blogspot.com/).

“Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” ~Mary Tyler Moore"

Hmmmm.... this week I'm going to challenge myself by drawing something that goes with their weekly quote. Inspired by Alex's blog *thanks Alex!* 

So....what shall I draw...? I have to reflect on my past fears and incidents of being brave. E.g. taking a trip to Miami in the midst of SARS flu epidemic despite parental objection, taking the tube alone for the first time, backpacking, skiing, rollerblading? 

x
*The Shaun-Tan-slash-Dave-McKean-fan pixy in the Thinker posture*


Comments

Popular Posts