Seeing Blue (and Red in my Acrylic Painting)

 
Sometimes the things that I see during meditation are so out-of-this-world, that I wonder if they are real. This is a painting that combines two visions I saw during meditation at separate occasions.


He was looking sternly at me, while sitting outside my room.


Closeup of the circles and petal of the red flower


The 5-petal flower I saw was perfectly symmetrical and rotating anti-clockwise with these circles.


 I saw this rotation twice. The first time it's just the blue and red circles rotating anti-clockwise, and then the second time in another meditation, the red flower appeared behind the blue circles. 

It's quite amazing to see such bright colours with my eyes closed. It is also the first time I realised that there is a much greater universe to explore behind closed eyes. What an adventure to explore with meditation! I remember when I first started meditating, I was always distracted and always fell asleep. But now seemingly asleep on the outside, I awaken on the inside.

I don't know if he is an angel, a Krishna figure, or a spirit. However, being more conscious of such spiritual beings will make me more aware of my true impulses and thoughts. I have experienced that spirits can have a negative influence on thoughts, and I try to always ask my heart in everything I do - Is this what you truly want, or is this a game that you are playing?


:) pixy

Comments

Popular Posts