Do You Think This Boy Can't Sell?


I drew this boy for a children's book for Mr Hobbit.
And he said that American publishers won't go for a boy in such a hat.
I've been observing guys and girls of younger ages on the famous
tube (something like the SMRT in Singapore, an underground train) and a lot of them wear hats like this to look cool. So no matter how cute the character is, it won't sell? I really wonder...

In the meantime, I'm trying to finish up this
drawing on Photoshop so that I can publish it (on my blog).
A Sir Norman came by the other day to the Hobbit's house and commented that my drawing is definitely sell-able :) He's a writer and an amateur photographer. I got photographed too, and may be a future teddy bear model if his photo of me gets published in a book

Then I might have to skip "artist" as my career path.

hmmm....

=) pixy

Comments

Popular Posts