Illustration Friday - "Skinny"

Miss Pixy Boots is on a roll today. Feeling adventurous in stepping out to the brand new world of digital media and just wanted to do something about all the urges to set up a website. So here I am!

Here’s my first illustration Friday themed drawing for two weeks before last (“Skinny”). Yes it is late, but better late than never.


"Switch Fan"
Ever stalked by a Dissociative Personality Disorder patient? I was.



I actually wanted to set up this blog to link my illustrations to illustration friday, so that I can inspire myself to pick up that bloody pencil to sketch on paper (and conquer the world, buahahahaha). It’s a huge trial for me, because I’ve been experimenting with setting up different blogs on ning.com and myspace.com. I first tried Wordpress, and the site wasn't as user-friendly as I wished it would be for a techno-freak (yes I freak out at CSS, PHP and mySQL), so here I am at Blogger.

Comments

Popular Posts