Illustration Friday - "Music" 3


This is my best friend Kerjie's hands - the hands of a pianist.
Whenever I look at her hands, I get reminded of the capable fast movements her fingers move across the piano keys and the amazement I always feel that such dramatic music can be played with such lithe fingers. I drew this when she came to visit my house once, and she was lying on my bed talking to me, when I felt the need to draw her hands as they are placed thus. Because just looking at them reminded me of our secondary school days when we would be in the school's music theatre alone, and she would play Bach's Toccata & Fugue in D minor on the organ, and Phantom of the Opera.

:)
memories of little pixy

Comments

  1. I did?! What plebian taste, haha. I shall try and wrangle out of this one by blaming it on my youth.

    Love, Kerj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... the beauty of music is enjoyed everywhere even if it is by the masses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts