Sketchbook Project 2012: Page 14-15

Sketchbook Project 2012 by Little Pixy Boots.

Title: Cat and Miracles in small packages

Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - Cat and Miracles in small packages

The cat was drawn first, just with pen and filled in with colour in Photoshop earlier (see Illustration Friday - Messenger). Then I decided that I can't just leave the illustration in black and white, so I decided to use coloured pencils to fill it with different colours, making it a grey cat and (accidentally) using Swedish flag colours.

The opposite page (page 14) was then filled in with partly a scene of a Tibetian piece of land in my dream, and partly my sponsored child in India. She is a miracle in a small package, even if she doesn't know it yet. Hopefully she becomes the doctor she wants to be, or someone who contributes to the well-being to others.

See more of my Sketchbook Project 2012 here.
(Will be taking a break tomorrow because it's Sunday! Why not spend the time taking a walk if the weather is nice?)

x
pixy

Comments

Popular Posts