Sketchbook Project 2012 - Page 2-3

My first sketch inside my Sketchbook Project 2012 - called "The Silent Sound of Music". I posted a second painted canvas version before for a Illustration Friday challenge :)

Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - The Silent Sound of Music
Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - The Silent Sound of Music CU face

Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - The Silent Sound of Music - heart
I decided to add a Tibetian singing bowl because I realised over time that the sound resembles more of that than a horn.

Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - The Silent Sound of Music - Tibetian singing bowl
Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - The Silent Sound of Music

See the earlier version on canvas (it comes with a poem):


love,
Pixy

Comments

Popular Posts