Sketchbook Project 2012 - Cover and Page 1

Been procrastinating with posting pictures of my Sketchbook Project 2012. Just so busy and little time to edit, but I shall be posting pictures day by day, page by page.

Thought it would be nice to call my sketchbook "Miracle of Life" :)

Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - Miracle of Life
The nice butterfly paper was bought in Brighton's onion-shaped Royal Pavillion. Just love butterflies and pretty flowers.

Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - Cover window
The window opens up to reveal a bean sprout...

Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - Open sesame!
... the bean sprout is my way of saying, "Hi, how do you do?"

Sketchbook Project 2012 - Little Pixy Boots - Alternate Universe
I used the window I cut from the butterfly paper, and pasted it inside to symbolised that it has entered my book, and that it's an alternate universe inside me.

Sketchbook Project 2012 ' Little Pixy Boots - Back Cover
Nothing special about the back. But take a look at my sketchbook project last year too!



More coming up, so stay tuned :)

xoxox
pixy

Comments

Popular Posts