Today's Sketch - Nat Ho's Portrait


Nathaniel Ho - MediaCorp Artiste

This sketch was done four years ago during a 2007 Countdown TV programme for Mediacorp. I was slacking looking after the artistes backstage who had four hours to kill while waiting for the evening show to start.

Makeup was done, wardrobe was done so we were basically waiting around breathing air. For some reason I thought that would be a great chance for me to start carrying my sketch book around with a ballpoint pen to sketch artistes (since they were all good-looking people)! haha...

So this is one of them good lookin' people... Nathaniel Ho, also a new star then who was a dancer before. I think he is getting more popular now on the teen girls' charts...


That's him on a Style magazine in Singapore...

Does my portrait do him justice?

He has quite an interesting blog too, click here :)

I like the way I drew his eyes the best.

:) pixy

Comments

Popular Posts