The Leaves have Fallen...

Before autumn is over, I thought I should put these pictures up... These are autumn leaves from Norway, with the "octopus/jellyfish" fruit and cherry tomatoes in cameo roles.

Tried out a new effect with the background - added a texture. Like it? :)

 
This is the original, plus more fruits...

 
I love taking closeups of leaves, fruits and flowers. They somehow inspire a sense of wonder about this miracle called Earth.

 
Look at the beautiful symmetry of the leaves, the rhythm of life...

Mr Hobbit popped down, saw this pic and pipped, "If I saw this as a card in the supermarket, I'll pick it up immediately." He added this pic works for Christmas too, because of the frosty background and the red colour of the leaves.

 
I added some flowers that my loved one, Bear, gave me months ago. He was on his way home and picked them for me as a gift. They have since dried but I love them...

 
Ooo... I really enjoyed taking these pictures! Aren't they pretty? The octopus/jellyfish fruit is edible but so weird looking that I ate them only once...

:) pixy

Comments

Popular Posts