Christmas Cards 4/4 - "A Season for Love"


"A Season for Love"
  Up till now, I haven't had the chance to build a snowman. I hope that I would have the chance one day! As such, my imagination is restricted to pictures I've seen in books from Europe, where children roll a big ball for the head and a bigger ball for the body, stick pebbles on the front as buttons, wrap an old scarf around the neck and plonk an old hat on the top. Could someone actually fall in love with a snowman? If they are incredibly lonely, then yes they could. So far though, I haven't seen a real life snowman so I can't imagine falling for someone cold and silent, instead of someone warm and cuddly. 

I took a walk today to "Winnie the Pooh" land, and it's the first time I've seen frost and ice on puddles and ponds.   Will be posting pictures soon!

:) pix

Comments

  1. Love this one... quite original...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope to come up with more soon :) x pix

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts